Advanced Manufacturing Skills Council (AMSC)
Program and Admin Officer
An exciting opportunity to help lead a private sector push to build the workforce needed to make the Philippines a player in advanced manufacturing.
The program and admin officer will assist in research and stakeholder consultations – organize internal and external coordination for the newly-formed Advanced Manufacturing Skills Council (AMSC), a Unilab Foundation-USAID led alliance of companies and organizations focused on developing this pipeline of highly skilled workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in development studies, economics, or any related course
- At least two (2) years work experience in program or project implementation
- Experience in organizing events and stakeholder meeting is a plus
- Highly creative, resourceful, and can work with minimal supervision
- Organized with excellent time management skills
Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on excellent writing skills
- Organize internal and external meetings, consultations and fora hosted by AMSC
- Assist in desk research and document preparations for stakeholder consultations
- Support the Director in preparing periodic reports and presentations for members and partner institutions
- Build and maintain membership and key partners’ directory
- Organize meetings and events related to the project
- Handle other administrative and logistical aspects related to AMSC