Communications and Design Intern
The Makati Business Club is looking for a dynamic and creative Communications and Design Intern who will be in close coordination with the Comms Team in executing campaigns for MBC events, programs and projects, Annual Report, and Annual Membership Meeting.
- Assist in end-to-end content management for MBC’s social media pages and platforms
- Support in the end-to-end project planning and implementation of MBC’s Annual Report and Annual Membership Meeting
- Assist in producing art cards and campaign templates for MBC Projects and Programs
- Work alongside creative designer and tech team for event materials and event tech directing
- Provide technical support during face-to-face, hybrid, and online events
- Coordinate with the Communications Manager, Creative Designer, and Events staff
- Must be a graduating student or recent graduate of Multimedia Arts, Mass Communication, or any related course
- Must be a proactive communicator both verbal and written
- Must be innovative, dynamic, and have a creative outlook
- Able to produce creative outputs with proficiency in Google Workspace, Microsoft Suite, and Canva. Skills in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe After Effects, and Premiere Pro is a plus.
- The intern will receive a monthly allowance of Php 5,000 for the duration of the internship.