Membership & Events Intern
Makati Business Club is looking for a Membership & Events Intern with responsibility to deliver the following for the organization and its projects:
Overall assistance in the membership and events administrative and clerical tasks.
- To ensure the proxy form records for the MBC Annual Meeting are updated, communicate with companies through email and phone calls.
- To man the MBC registration booth for face to face events
- To assist in updating post event engagement reports.
- To assist in following-up companies in getting updated email addresses of members and their assistant’s email addresses (bounced reports).
- To assist in company research and due diligence check for membership prospects.
- To assist in members’ communications.
- Graduating students or recent graduates of HRM, Management, or any related course.
- Effective oral, writing, and presentation skills.
- Familiar with Google Workspace, proficiency in Sheets is a plus.
- Highly creative, resourceful, and can work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience in membership based organization or customer service and relationship building position is a plus.
- The intern will receive a monthly allowance of Php 5,000 for the duration of the internship.