Policy and Projects Intern
The Makati Business Club is looking for a Policy and Projects Intern who will provide assistance to the Policy and Projects Unit (PPU) in carrying out day-to-day tasks, specifically:
- Assist the PPU team in coordinating with Local Government Units (LGUs) for its various initiatives
- Assist with local government policy research
- Assist with database management for MBC engagements
- Must be a graduating student or recent graduate of Economics, Development Studies, or any related course
- Units in Sustainability and Business Management is an advantage
- Strong organizational skills, and can work independently
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on excellent writing skills demonstrated in proposals and reports
- Familiarity with Google Workspace, proficiency in Sheets is a plus.
The intern will receive a monthly allowance of Php 5,000 for the duration of the internship.