DIGITAL DEMOCRACY NEWS
MBC, Pasig Transport Closing Assembly highlights safety and protection of workers biking to work
September 06, 2022
About 400 participants shared their views on biking issues on Pol.is, an AI-aided survey platform. Results showed that 68% of non-bikers are willing to bike to work if concerns about commuters’ safety and protection are resolved.
MBC, Pasig Transport launched the Citizen Assembly for Workers: How can we help more people bike to work?
August 03, 2022
Last July 11, Pasig Transport, in cooperation with Makati Business Club (MBC) and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (KAS), launched the opening event of the online Citizen Assembly – “How can we help more people bike to work?”
Handbooks on Digital Democracy: Lessons from Pasig, Intramuros, Legazpi, and Iligan pilot runs during COVID-19
June 30, 2022
Makati Business Club launched four (4) handbooks online entitled “Digital Democracy in the Middle of the Pandemic: Lessons from 5 Pilot Projects” to provide government officials the tools to initiate a Digital Democracy project in their own cities or agencies, enabling them to make decisions informed by citizen input while at the same time, strengthening community and civic engagement.
MBC wraps up Digital Democracy Training for LGUs and CSOs
May 25, 2022
With the aim of fostering more data driven policies and empowering more LGUs and CSOs to conduct their own Digital Democracy initiatives, MBC gathered a total of 134 representatives from 17 LGUs and 20 CSOs for a workshop series to discuss how they can embed digital democracy in their organizations.
MBC launches Digital Democracy training for LGUs and CSOs
March 25, 2022
Makati Business Club in partnership with Konrad Adenauer Stiftung will hold a FREE workshop entitled Digital Democracy: Technology for Decision-Making and Community-Building this April and May 2022 via Zoom.
Check out past Digital Democracy stories from MBC
- Participative Democracy: CSOs Embracing the Digital Space
- February 22, 2022
- Iligan Online Citizen Assembly: Strengthening Small Businesses
- October 14, 2021
- Legazpi Citizen Assembly Closing Event: Strengthening Small Family Businesses in Legazpi, Strategies for MSMEs
- August 18, 2021
- Legazpi Citizen Assembly Launch Event: Strengthening Small Family Businesses in Legazpi, Strategies for MSMEs
- Intramuros Citizen Assembly Closing Event: Pedestrian-Only Street in Heneral Luna
- August 11, 2021
- Intramuros Citizen Assembly Opening Event: Pedestrian-Only Street in Heneral Luna
- July 16, 2021
- Pasig Citizen Assembly Closing Event: Making Roads Safer
- July 14, 2021
- Pasig Citizen Assembly Launch: Making Roads Safer
- June 18, 2021
- Pasig Online Assembly on Open Streets: Opening Activity
- October 09, 2020
- Digital Democracy with Audrey Tang
- August 07, 2020